Even if other retailers had already revealed their Black Friday deals a few days ago, Toys R Us took a bit longer until they have discounted their products. Besides introducing many deals for toys, Toys R Us will also have some Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch discounts. When it comes to hardware, you will see the same discounts as you can find everywhere else.
Gamers should know that the PS4 or Xbox One X will not be among the deals. However, the older models are on sale. For instance, the 500 GB Xbox One S costs $190 while you can purchase the 1 TB PS4 for $200. Furthermore, Toys R Us has another surprise for players. The LucidSound LS20 wired headset is 50% off this Black Friday.
Toys R Us Black Friday deals are amazing
This headset works with both consoles, and it dropped its price to $40. If you are looking for select controllers for Sony and Microsoft boxes are $20 off. Hence, the cheapest option would be $40. If you are looking for new games, you should know that you will find a lot of great deals. Here is a list of games and their prices.
- Call of Duty: WWII for $45;
- Destiny 2 for $35;
- NBA 2K18 for $35;
- WWE 2K18 for $35;
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole for $40;
- Motorsport 7 for $40;
- Assassin’s Creed Origins for $40;
- Persona 5 will drop $30 off of its price;
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War will drop $30 off of its price;
- Madden NFL 18 will drop $30 off of its price;
- FIFA 18 will drop $30 off of its price;
- Grand Theft Auto V will drop $30 off of its price.
You can check the Toys R Us website to see other deals you may also be interested in. But if you are looking for the special green Zelda 2DS, you will not find it on Toys R Us.
Image Source: PYMNTS