Android 5.0 Lollipop has been extremely popular with the new smartphones and tablets. Starting from today, the AT&T subscribers having Galaxy S4 Active can also update to Android 5.0 Lollipop without any hassles.
Beginning from April 21, the Android 5.0 Lollipop update will be available for the Samsung Galaxy Active users. This update is termed as Android 5.0.1 and is clocked at 1GB. Hence, you would need to have a Wi-Fi connection continuously in order to receive the update on your device.
Here are a few features of the Android 5.0 Lollipop update:
- • Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
• New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
• Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
• Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
• Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or a car
• Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
In case of over the air updates, the process takes a little time to reach out to all the active units. In order to try to retrieve it manually, you just need to visit the settings, click on more, tap on About device, go into Software update option and click on Check for updates. This enables you to download the Android 5.0 Lollipop update on your device without any worries whatsoever.
[ Source ]