New Year is just around the corner and there are people exchange greeting, messages and sayings for the perfect motivation for 2015. While a section of people might have had a year without obstacles, some might be hoping for some motivation for a better year ahead.
Check out the best greetings for your near and dear ones:
1. May this New Year bring immense happiness in all you do, may the fireworks bring you the sound of victory in your ear. Wishing you Happy New Year.
2. May this New Year give you the courage to triumph over your vices and embrace the virtues.
3. Wish you a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy, Happy New Year 2015.
4. May the New Year give you the strength to face challenges of life and courage to adjust the sail so as to take every situation to your stride.
5. Wishing you a New Year that brings luck and prosperity that fills your home with joy and spirit, Happy New Year.
6. May the year 2015 be like a blank book that is waiting for your intervention to fill up its 365 pages with all the colors under the sun making it a vibrant addition to your life.
7. May the year 2015 give you the opportunity to realize your dreams, rediscover your strengths, muster your willpower and rejoice the simple pleasure that life would bring your way.
1. This New Year Message has nothing much to say but to request your lips to stretch a little and brighten this world with a sweet smile.
2. New Year is the time for fun and party, so let us have party and dance to welcome a New Year with luck and success. Happy New Year.
3. Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have the courage to accept new challenges. Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2015.
4. New Year is the time to remember all the memories we share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets we poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
5. This year let’s make a promise to follow the resolutions you make more strictly and achieve what you truly desire in your life.
6. This New Year gives you 365 days to play with – fill them up and whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.
7. When the New Year arrives it brings new ideas and hopes for us to make our lives good to better and better to best. Happy New Year.
1. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book, Write a good one” -Brad Paiseley, American singer-songwriter and musician.
2. ” Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier'” – Alfred Lord Tennyson, British poet.
3. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man” – Benjamin Franklin ‘Founding Father’ of America.
4. “Every time you tear a leaf off a calender, you present a new place for ideas and progress” – Charles Kettering, American inventor
5. “And now we we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been” – Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet.
Happy New Year 2015 !! Cheers.