We have been told a million times to be wary of the worn out batteries inside the mobile devices. A similar case was witnessed when a young-girl suffered burn injuries due to the bursting out of her phone. She was traveling in a bus when it all happened.
The CCTV footage showed that the passengers were frightened to the core and the girl ran up and down in the bus with hands of flame.
According to the onlookers, the girl somehow managed to get the phone away from her hand and the driver lets the terrified passengers out of the bus. This is a horrible incident and for a long time, something similar has not been reported.
The young girl did not suffer from any major injuries and there were only a few minor burns on her hand. The other passengers in the bus were left unhurt.
The moral of the story is that you should buy chargers and batteries for the mobile devices from reputed dealers. Some of the fake batteries tend to blast off due to extra load and other possible reasons.