Acer is all set to celebrate the launch of its new book S7 Ultrabook, which is now available for order. This new launch is available in two models of two opposite price range. There is the affordable one with a Core i5 CPU and an SSD of 128 GB and the expensive model with a Core i7 processor and a 256 GB SSD. Both the models have an 8 GB memory and a touchscreen display of 1920×1080 IPS resolution. This recently launched Acer S7 is updated with Haswell internal components, which, admittedly will not affect the performance notably, but will ensure a longer battery life, judging by the past record of the Haswell components.
Here we bring to you the specifications of the new Acer Haswell S7 Ultrabook.
- Model number. The model with the Core i5 processor has been numbered S7-392-6832 and the one with the Core i7 processor has been numbered S7-392-9890.
- Processor. As already mentioned above, the Core i5 model is equipped with 3 MB L3, dual core 1.6 to 2.6 GHz, 22 nm and 15 W. Core i7 model is equipped with 4 MB L3, dual core 1.8 to 3.0 GHz, 22 nm and 15 W.
- Graphics. Both the Core i5 model and the Core i7 model are equipped with 4400 Intel HD Graphics.
- Battery. Both are available with a 4 cell battery and a 65 Watt max AC adapter.
- Left side panel. On the left hand side panel of the laptop, there are the power button, the mini-HDMI, the headphone and microphone jack and the AC power connection.
- Right side panel. The right side panel holds the memory card reader, one USB 3.0 port which are powered when sleeping.
- Exhaust vent. The exhaust vent is located at the bottom.
If you are planning to buy a new Ultrabook, give Acer Haswell S7 Ultrabook a try.