Apple has released the iOS 7.1 beta 2 with various UI tweaks and accessibility options for registered developers at online developer center website as well as over-the-air (OTA), nearly after one month of the rolling out of iOS 7.1 beta.
Apple also released the new verisons of Xcode 5.1 beta as well as Apple TV software at the iOS Dev Center portal. Featuring as 11D5115D build number, the iOS 7.1 beta 2 for those registered developers who’ve subscribed for $99 fee/year and added their device details into the Dev Center such as the compatible iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini with Retina display, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s and iPod touch 5.
Note that this is strictly for developers, else your phone will be bricked or you will fall into buckets of errors as did with the iOS 7 beta. The changelog hasn’t been updated yet, but according to 9to5mac, it comes with following new features:
- Prominently displayed Touch ID and Passcode Settings.
- Faster animations.
- Bug where all tones were the default is fixed.
- New bounce animation for Control Center when you toggle it.
- A new label will show at the Control Center to show which app is playing the audio.
- New list view redesign/toggle in Calendar app.
- iOS 7.1 beta 1’s dark keyboard option has been removed.
- Ability to turn on button shapes to know where to tap.
- New iPad wallpaper (pulled from iPad Air)