After Verizon Wireless’ announcement of Android 4.4 KitKat firmware update roll out to its Moto X devices, now coems the revelation of the update roll out from AT&T starting today.
3 days ago, Verizon started to update its Moto X smartphones, which made the Motorola smartphone is the first Android KitKat receiver next to pre-loaded Google Nexus 5. The software update is very similar to that of Verizon’s, without any carrier specific changes, hence made available very faster.
Verizon and AT&T announced their part, now the carriers to release the latest firmware update left are Sprint and U.S. Cellular, whose Moto X is still running on 4.3 Jelly Bean. But, by calculating the situation, we can say that those waiting days are not so long.
For beginners: How to Download and Install KitKat on AT&T Moto X?
Simple, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have sufficient battery backup before starting.
- Enable WiFi and connect to the wireless internet.
- Go to Settings on your phone menu.
- Select About Phone and tap on System Updates.
- Now, tap on Download and select install.
- Once after installing the update, your phone will reboot and voila, you are running KitKat!