Apple Inc’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus has been officially unveiled a few days back by the Cupertino giant, and apart from the all-new pink color variant, the rest of the devices looks similar to its predecessor. New aluminum series from Apple made the devices from bending effect, which happened to iPhone 6s last year.
The devices will be available for registration right from September 12 and the same will be available in the retail stores from 25th of this month. The device can be purchased directly from the manufacturer or from various mobile carriers under contracts.
In the United States, iPhone 6s model price ranges from $199 to $849 depends upon the contract/non-contract options.
- 16 GB iPhone 6s – $199 (two year contract) | $649 (without contract)
- 64 GB iPhone 6s – $299 (two year contract) | $749 (without contract)
- 128 GB iPhone 6s – $399 (two year contract) | $849 (without contract)
In the meanwhile, iPhone 6s Plus model ranges from $299 to $949 depends upon the contract/non-contract options.
- 16 GB iPhone 6s – $299 (two year contract) | $749 (without contract)
- 64 GB iPhone 6s – $399 (two year contract) | $849 (without contract)
- 128 GB iPhone 6s – $499 (two year contract) | $949 (without contract)
If you want to buy the device without a contract, you can directly walk into the Apple Store on September 25th and buy iPhone directly from them. If you want to skip the huge line, you can pre-order the device by booking the device on September 12th, 12.01 A.M.
In addition to this, Apple has introduced a new set of program called as Apple iPhone Upgrade Program, which is currently available only in the US, and using that, anyone can buy an iPhone 6s 16GB version for $32.42 per month. This program allows the buyers to buy the device in monthly installments, and comes till 24 months of the payment period. This will become a rival for mobile carrier contract options, and also buyers will prefer buying in iPhone Upgrade Program, which offers unlocked device.