Now, you can easily upgrade the firmware of the Samsung Galaxy S6 to its official Android Lollipop firmware. By upgrading firmware of the device, the user can experience more reliability and faster performance in their device.
XXU1AOCV, is the update that brings you all security as well as performance upgrades that are very necessary for the device. At the same time, it is highly expected that this will fix the battery issues that are reported earlier. By using this guide, you can easily update Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F to XXU1AOCV Lollipop 5.0.2 update.
General Information about XXU1AOCV:
- Model: SM-G920F
- Model Name: GALAXY S6
- Country: United Kingdom
- Version: Android 5.0.2
- Change List: 4497415
- Build Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:51:21 +0000
- Product Code” VIR
- PDA: G920FXXU1AOCV
- CSC: G920FVIR1AOCN
Before starting the entire process, make sure you have done the following things:
- Check whether your personal computer has USB driver for Samsung Galaxy S6, if not, download and install it.
- Check whether you have done all necessary backups.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Ensure that the device has more than 80 percentage of charge.
Required Files to be Downloaded:
Steps to Update XXU1AOCV Firmware to Samsung Galaxy S6 F920F:
- Download Odin and install it on your personal computer.
- Download and Unzip firmware zip file in the Odin folder itself.
- Turn off your device and boot it in download mode by simply pressing and holding power button with volume down button and the home button at the same time.
- Now, it’s time to connect your device to the personal computer. As soon as the device gets connected, a message will appear in the Odin says, the device has been “Added!”.
- In Odin, select the following one:
- Click on AP/ PDA and select file with AP or Code in its name.
- Click on CP/Phone and select file with MODEM in its name – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
- Click on CSCand select file with CSC in its name – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file – ignore if you didn’t get any such file.
- Click on BL and select file with BL in it’s name. Ignore if there is no such file.
Ensure that, you have enabled “Auto Reboot and F. Rest Time. Check Re-Partion, only if you have selected the .pit file”.
After ensuring all, click on initiating the update process in your personal computer. As soon as the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware gets updated in your Samsung Galaxy S6, you will get a message in the Odin as “PASS”. After completing the process, ensure that you see the home screen, if so, you can disconnect the device and reboot the device to enjoy XXU1AOCV Firmware in your Samsung Galaxy S6.