My Talking Tom is a flagship game of the interactive company Outfit 7 limited. Talking Tom is part of the Talking Tom and Friends franchise of the company that also includes several other characters in similarly playable games. Apart from Talking Tom, the cat, these characters are Talking Angela, Talking Ginger, Talking Ben, Talking Hank, and Talking Gina.
My Talking Tom is one of the most frequently downloaded apps for smartphones. On Google’s Play Store, it has already notched up 5.5 million+ in the amount of user reviews. The app’s developers state that the talking app has already reached the top most position in as much as 135 countries.
The gameplay is very basic and is mostly designed in such a manner so as to target the very young amongst users of smart phones. In the game you get to adopt your own baby kitten and help him grow into a fully grown cat. It allows you to take care of the cat, feed him and dress him up the way you like, thus allowing you a virtual pet experience.
However, the feature for which this game became really popular was its video record feature which recorded your voice and played it in Talking Tom’s altered voice, which made it funny at once. The game also features 10 other mini-games, including games such as Memory Game, Whack-A-Mouse, Connect and more.
Presently, this game is not available for enjoying on a personal computer (PC). But, in this post, we shall discuss the steps which you can follow to play this game using an android based emulator. We have discussed in other posts how you can install mobile based games on your PC using BlueStacks. But in this guide, we will discuss how you can enjoy this game on PC without using BlueStacks.
The following is a guide that can be used to install this game on Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8.
Steps to download and install My Talking Tom on your PC.
1. You will require to have 2 GB of main memory in your PC.
2. Please ensure that your graphics drivers are updated to the latest versions available on the internet.
3. Make sure that your PC is connected to the internet.
4. Talking Tom is a mobile based game only and therefore if you want to run it on your PC, you will first be required to install an Android emulator which will help you to download and install Talking Tom on your PC. Hence it is very essential for you to first download this software before attempting installation of Talking Tom.
5. Go to http://www.andyroid.net/ and download it quickly on your PC because this software is available for free.
6. Once you have the download file on your PC, then you simply have to run the executable setup file. This will launch an installation wizard which will guide you through the installation process with some few simple instructions that are easy to follow. This software will easily work on both Windows & Mac computers.
7. After it has been downloaded and installed, double-click on the software’s icon and open the software. You will be able to see that the User Interface (UI) of the software is similar to that of an actual mobile Android device.
8. Go to the Google Play Store in the software’s UI and from there go to the search box, to search for, ‘Talking Tom’.
9. Once the Talking Tom installer window opens up, click on the ‘install button’ which will start an automatic process that will install Talking Tom on your PC.
10. Keep your Google ID credentials ready, because the Play Store will ask you to login using those details before installation of the game can begin.
11. Because the game requires an emulator environment to run on the PC, each time that you may wish to start Talking Tom, you will be required to first open up the Android emulator and then play Talking Tom from the emulator’s interface.
12. After the automatic installation is complete, you may now start playing Talking Tom.
We hope that you get to enjoy another wonderful app by using it on your PC. In case you endured any obstacles, please describe them for us in our comments box and we will update this guide accordingly.