For every individual who owns a smartphone, the app store is one of the most important things. Apple has its own app store for its iOS devices and so does Windows. But nothing is as big as Android’s App Store. The size of the Google Play Store is such that it will take years for you to go through all the applications, which are currently the part of the App store. Here in the applications which will be added in the future has not been taken into consideration.
Thus, in case you are one of the owners of a high end Android smartphone, it is quite obvious that you must have tried your hands on quite a few applications. Having already done that, do you know that there exists a list wherein all the applications installed by you is stacked along for reference use? All of the data adds up to a cumulative set where in all the necessary and unnecessary information and the actions at Google Play Store is recorded. As it happens, you actually do not need all the data or the information to be stored. There are many applications which you used and they were so bad that you wish they never existed. In such a situation, it is necessary that you are able to clear out the history just as you can delete the unwanted history from your browser and from your smartphone.
One of the most important reasons to clear your search and app history at Google Play Store is because, it allows you to locate your most used or needed application and searches. To be true, after using Google Play Store for at least 6 months or so, your list of applications will be so huge that you will have to scroll down miles to get the 1st application that you used on your Android Smartphone.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to clear Search history at Google Play Store:
- Click on Google Play Store icon on your smartphone and wait for the home screen to load.
- Take out the menu on the left hand side via sliding.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Under the General Category, you can easily clear all the search history. You can also add in various specifications and clear the history according to your choice.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to clear application history at Google Play Store:
- The initial steps are similar to the ones stated above. Herein, after opening Google Play Store, Click on My Apps.
- The applications which are not currently installed on your Smartphone will have a cross symbol in the top right corner.
- Click on the cross symbol and the history of the application is deleted forever.