Talk about the current industry of smartphones, you will see that the majority of the market is held onto tightly by Android. Android is followed by iOS and Windows respectively. Now the question is, what makes Android the leader? Well, there are many qualities in favor of Android, but the most important factor according to many experts is its display. To be true, Android brings in a classical sense of crystal clear display even in low resolution smartphones. With the quality of display the Operating System provides, it is quite an obvious factor to have Android as the most preferred Smartphone of the world.
The even better thing with Android is that with every upgrade, Android has added a lot to its display features. When it started off with the first version, the display was good, but certainly needed a lot of improvement. At that point of time, Nokia N8 probably had the best display settings according to me. With time things evolved for Android and now we have the Android Lollipop with probably one of the best display features of all the major mobile operating systems. Some might argue in favor of Windows 8.1, but with the kind of control flexibility that Android L provides, I would certainly go with Android L.
In the recent times, there have been cases where various individuals were not able the cipher the extravagant features provided by Android L. In fact, it is quite easy to play with the display settings and get the best output quality on your large screen smartphone or tablet. There are many predefined levels, which can be in turn manipulated to provide the kind of output you want.
Let us just scamper through the basic features of Android L’s display.
- Brightness level: Let us start with brightness level, which is nothing but a slider to control the basic brightness of your screen.
- Adaptive Brightness: Here in you can add something to the basic brightness of your smartphone’s screen.
- Wallpaper: This section stands for the wallpaper that you wish to have for your Home Screen and Lock Screen. You can easily choose the Picture that you wish to have as your wallpaper. Keep a note of the fact that the brightness level will play a part in how your selected wallpaper will look on your home screen and lock screen. So make sure that you choose both of with proper consideration.
- Sleep: In this section, you can adjust the time period after which the screen of your Smartphone goes black. Sleep plays a major role in controlling the amount of charge your display consumes.
- Font Size: The name says it all as the section controls the size of the font that you wish to have on your smartphone.
- Auto-Rotation: In this section you can control the rotation of your screen as and when the device is rotated. You can choose to keep the auto-rotation on or switch it off as well.
These are the basic display features provided by Android L just like the previous versions, but better. You can easily toy with them and select the standard you want.