Did you know that Hill Climb Racing is an actual real physical activity that is quite popular in some countries of the world. Hill Climb Racing is also one of the oldest motorsports in the world.
This oldest motorsport has now been immortalized by the Hill Climb Racing game which is available for playing on a smart mobile device. Hill Climb Racing has been developed by ‘Fingersoft Developers’, and is a Freemium model based app, i.e., the game is free to download and play, yet in addition, it contains several in-game purchases that a user may consider buying to improve his/her performance in the game.
Before we commence our installation guide, let us discuss some features of this awesome game.
1. The game is quite light on its graphics and rendering tech, and therefore works smoothly even on low-end phones. But it does not mean that game graphics will be sacrificed if you are using a high-end phone. Because the game has graphic video content suitable for best rendering and viewing on high end phones also, users of both kinds of phones will be delighted to play this game.
2. You play as Newton Bill, a young aspiring uphill racer who wants to conquer the highest hills right up on the moon.
3. The car driving experience is entirely centered around physics based laws and therefore it will be fun to see how physical momentum, car’s velocity, and action-reaction mechanisms interact with each other.
4. The game features several unique hill climbing environments that have to be conquered by many different cars. The more daring your stunts are while driving, the better bonuses that you will score. You can also collect coins while driving. These coins can then be used to upgrade your car.
Now let us start with our installation guide. Even though ‘Hill Climb Racing’ is available only for mobile based devices, you can now start enjoying this game even on your PC. This guide will let you download and play this game on both Windows 7 and 8.
- Download & install WhatsApp on PC (Windows 7/8) using YouWave.
- Download Hay Day for PC – Windows 7/8 Installation Guide.
- Download Clash of Clans on Windows 7 or 8 PC – Installation Guide.
Guide to download Hill Climb Racing for PC.
Step 1: Make sure that the video graphics driver on your computer has been upgraded to the latest version available on the net. This is because the Android emulator which is required to be installed is a graphics intensive app and may require latest functionalities from your PC. Additionally, your PC must have 2 GB of main memory.
Step 2: Make sure that your PC is connected to the internet.
Step 3: To begin installing Hill Climb Racing on your PC, first you will be required to install ‘Andy’ on your PC. Go to Andyroid site and download and install it quickly on your PC because this software is available for free. Andy is essentially an Android Emulator. This software provides the platform to enable download and installation of android store based apps on your PC. Hence it is very essential for you to first download this software before attempting installation of Hill Climb Racing.
Step 4: Once Andy has been downloaded, you have to open the executable file and run the installation. To successfully complete the installation, you must follow the on-screen instructions which by themselves are pretty easy to follow. The software will be installed within minutes and can be made to run on both windows and Mac computers.
Step 5: Once the above steps are complete, then launch the software’s browser window that will emulate the android User Interface (UI) on your PC. The Andy software will appear just like how android appears on a smart phone device or tablet. Then, using the Andy interface, locate and launch the Google Play Store.
Step 6: Once inside the Google Play store go to the search box, which is indicated by a ‘lens’ icon and type, ‘Hill Climb.’ This search will then lead you to the Hill Climb Racing installer window.
Step 7: Once the Hill Climb Racing installer window is currently on the screen, click on the ‘install button’ which will start an automatic process that will install Hill Climb Racing on your PC. However, make sure that you are ready with your Google ID credentials because the Play Store will ask you to login using those details before installation can begin.
Step 8: After the automatic installation is complete, you may now start using Hill Climb Racing. However, each time that you may wish to start Hill Climb Racing game, you will be required to first open up the Android emulator and then use Hill Climb Racing Android game from the emulator’s interface.
Step 9: Once the installation is complete, you are now free to start the game and commence playing it.
If you come across any issues during installation, do not forget to talk about it in our comments section, so that we could then improve our guide even more.