AICP Android 4.4.4 Custom ROM is now available for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SHG-T999 users. T-Mobile has started to roll out the same firmware (N910TUVU1KNK4 build) via OTA update For Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 users can enjoy the same features through the custom ROM.
The custom ROM includes several features a like lock screen notifications, Active display, Wakelock blocker, animations, gesture improvements and many more.
Before Installing Custom ROM on Galaxy S3
1. Installation of custom ROM makes the warranty void. Users must root their device and make sure their device is gully charged before starting the installation. USB drivers of Galaxy S3 must be installed and the custom ROMs can only be installed SGH-T999 model only. Check the device model: Settings -> About Phone -> model number.
Users should also Clockwork Recovery tool for flashing the custom ROM and back up their smartphone. A back of the phone’s firmware comes handy if anything goes wrong.
How to install AICP Android 4.4.4 KitKat on Samsung Galaxy S3?
2. Copy the zip files to the phone’s SD card via USB. (Make sure the files are copied to the SD card and not in the internal memory).
3. Turn off device -> enter recovery mode by pressing Volume(Up), Home and power buttons simultaneously.
4. After entering recovery mode select “Wipe data/Factory reset” and after completion, select “Wipe cache partition”.
5. Install the .Zip files from the SD card by selecting and wait for the installation to complete. (Repeat the same steps for Google apps by selecting gapps .Zip file)
6. After installation, select “+++++Go Back+++++” -> select “Reboot system Now” to reboot the device.
Wait for the complete boot of the device that might take up to five minutes or more. Check the firmware in Settings -> About Phone for successful installation of the AICP Android 4.4.4 custom ROM.