The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is one of the most powerful sedans in the world currently. The second best probably is the 2015 Challenger Hellcat, which is approximately $4000 cheaper than 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat. According to the claims made by Dodge, the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is the fastest and the most powerful sedans of all times.
The 2015 Dodge Charger SRt Hellcat can easily be termed as one step ahead of the 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat. The majority of the features of the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is very much similar to that of its sibling. One of the main differences is the unavailability of a manual gearbox with the 2015 Charger as was in the case of the Challenger models. Although, the 2015 Dodge Charger is very much similar to the Challenger cars, but the Charger is one step ahead at all.
The 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat comes with a rear spoiler, larger 20 inch wheels and an upgraded 5.7 liter HEMI V8 engine. The power generated by the 2015 Dodge Charger is approximately around 370 horsepower along with 395 lb-ft of torque. The Dodge Charger also comes with a four piston Brembo brakes with 20×9 inch wheels to add to it.
The customizable engine and transmission settings also makes the Dodge Charger one of the best at present. The initial pricing of the 2015 Dodge Charger starts at $28,990. On the other hand, the most powerful and customized version of the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat will be available for about $64,990 excluding the destination fee and the gas tax.
The initial line of the 2015 Dodge Charger was unveiled back in the month of April. But at that point of time, the pursuit car lacked features that would make it a fearsome vehicle. Many experts thought that the car was originally missing the 770-horsepower Charger SRT Hellcat.
Features that makes 2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit better:
- The new design makes the pursuit car more intimidating and thus will surely have a deep impact on the streets.
- Dodge has upgraded the features making 2015 Charger Pursuit driver friendly.
- 2015 Charger Pursuit comes with the best horsepower duty among the police vehicles, giving the car a pick up of 0-60 mph in just 6 seconds.
- Dodge has ensured that the engine stays efficient, providing maximum delivery under testing conditions.
- Added features include steering wheel with re-map able auxiliary buttons, large rear-in rear out the brakes for pursuit situations,etc.
[ Source ]