Home >> News >> Video: Phone bursts into flames in the hands of a girl in China

Video: Phone bursts into flames in the hands of a girl in China


We have been told a million times to be wary of the worn out batteries inside the mobile devices. A similar case was witnessed when a young-girl suffered burn injuries due to the bursting out of her phone. She was traveling in a bus when it all happened.phone-caught-fire-china

The CCTV footage showed that the passengers were frightened to the core and the girl ran up and down in the bus with hands of flame.

<

According to the onlookers, the girl somehow managed to get the phone away from her hand and the driver lets the terrified passengers out of the bus. This is a horrible incident and for a long time, something similar has not been reported.

The young girl did not suffer from any major injuries and there were only a few minor burns on her hand. The other passengers in the bus were left unhurt.

The moral of the story is that you should buy chargers and batteries for the mobile devices from reputed dealers. Some of the fake batteries tend to blast off due to extra load and other possible reasons.

Watch the video footage of the incident below:


About David Mayor

david@thenextdigit.com'
Writer and editor of The Next Digit Media, he takes care of iOS, Apple, Mac and other gadgets. He worked at Apple Inc, before joining to TND Media. He was graduated in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication Degree from Cambridge University. All posts by David

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/nitin198/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273