It is not always that the speed racers worry a lot about a pursuit car. But one look at the 2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit will certainly make you perspire, if you have a habit of speeding. The initial line of the 2015 Dodge Charger was unveiled back in the month of April. But at that point of time, the pursuit car lacked features that would make it a fearsome vehicle. Many experts thought that the car was originally missing the 770-horsepower Charger SRT Hellcat.
Compared to the ancestors, 2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit has a different kind of aura about it. The looks of the pursuit-car does give you a sense of intimidation. The design of the car certainly does not appeal to the eyes as a beautiful one, but when it comes to speed and the daunting looks, 2015 Charger Pursuit can certainly send a chill down the spine for speeders.
Although the present version has not been finalized in various aspects, but the black and white look and the flaunting lights certainly do it a rogue appearance. Dodge has apparently done a lot of renovations for the interiors as well as the exterior of the pursuit-car to ease the situation for the cops. 2015 Charger Pursuit comes with a 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 producing approximately 292 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. 2015 Charger Pursuit also has quite a few extra electronic gadgets like lights, cameras and sirens.
Features that makes 2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit better:
- The new design makes the pursuit car more intimidating and thus will surely have a deep impact on the streets.
- Dodge has upgraded the features making 2015 Charger Pursuit driver friendly.
- 2015 Charger Pursuit comes with the best horsepower duty among the police vehicles giving the car a pick up of 0-60 mph in just 6 seconds.
- Dodge has ensured that the engine stays efficient providing maximum delivery under testing conditions.
- Added features include steering wheel with re-map able auxiliary buttons, large rear-in rear out brakes for pursuit situations,etc.
As a conclusion, one can surely comment hat 2015 Charger Pursuit is not a beast on the streets, but with the looks and power, it can surely blow the charge of the speeders. More images are available at the source link.
- NDRC and CADA to probe into Toyota’s Lexus models.
- Toyota to terminate the deal with Tesla to supply batteries and motors by this year.
- Volkswagen recalls 151,389 in U.S. and 38,101 in Canada over fuel system issues.
[ Source ]